Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I’M POPULAR, MY ENEMIES FEAR ME: First Son Muhoozi Kainerugaba Speaks on Being Called ‘Tweeting General’


Gen Muhoozi Kainerugaba has spoken out on his label ‘Tweeting General.’

One of the most active Ugandan generals on micro-blogging site Twitter, the first son’s tweets have been termed ‘controversial’ by some and praised by his supporters.

With Gen Kainerugaba tweeting at 5am on some days, he has won himself the ‘Tweeting General’ label.

Reacting to his being labeled, Kainerugaba said his enemies were just afraid of his popularity, and would not stop attacking him whether he is silent or tweeting.

“I hear people calling me ‘The Tweeting General’ these days. Most of those people are simply cowards! They are terrified of my massive popularity in Uganda and in Africa,” wrote the first son.

“Even when I was the most silent officer they used to attack me. The people love me and the revolution!”

The first son remains right lipped about his presidential ambitions but his supporters suggest he is the ‘crown prince.’....CONTINUE READING THE STORY BY CLICKING HERE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments